Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism may be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and practice information that is clinical. Each problem provides coverage that is up-to-date of developments that enhance our comprehension of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic disorders. Regular top features of unique interest include initial reports of essential advances in patient-oriented hormonal and research that is metabolic individual views on endocrinologic subjects, medical studies, medical reviews, medical training directions, and instance reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to your Editor
- Page to your Editor Reaction
- Reports and tips
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Analysis Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
The next types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, is going to be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are initial, investigative, medical studies centered on formerly unpublished information. There are not any top or reduced word/figure/table restrictions. All numbers and tables needs to be initial.
- Situation Reports (no further available for submission after 1, 2019) are descriptions of a case that provides insights into a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or management september. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 terms or less, without any a lot more than two numbers, two tables, and ten sources. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
- Mini-reviews should deal with subjects worth addressing to medical endocrinologists and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates about the molecular and biochemical foundation for normal physiology and illness states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of hormonal and metabolic problems; and other subjects strongly related the training of medical endocrinology. An outline describing its contents, and the CVs of all authors involved unless the mini-review is formally invited by the editors or Endocrine Society staff, authors should include a prospectus with a brief narrative of the mini-review’s purpose and scope. These manuscripts can are priced between 2,000 terms to no more than 5,000 terms. Authors ought to include a section that is brief the search methods utilized to get information when it comes to mini-review. In the event that authors choose to use formerly published numbers or tables, the guidelines must be followed by them beneath the Publication Fees part.
- Meta-analyses should give attention to particular efficacies of diagnostic procedures or remedies. The presented manuscript must be produced from an in-depth analytical analysis of data found by an exhaustive search of already posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions of the kind must consist of a plan and a narrative statement. There aren’t any limitations on term count, quantity of numbers, or amount of recommendations. All numbers and tables should be initial.
Advice and Comment
- Editorials are viewpoint articles because of the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or a co-employee Editor and can typically deal with a policy that is timely of high value to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no numbers or tables and have now a maximum of eight recommendations.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief which will examine ideas and findings recently introduced in to the record that is scientific have actually excellent interest. These are generally typically as much as 1,000 terms in total, needs to have a maximum of eight sources, and possess no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite unpublished work or data.
- Perspectives provide a viewpoint that is new policies and usually accepted maxims and techniques in endocrinology that warrant closer assessment centered on really present newly published data. They need to cite literature that is relevant are generally not any longer than 2,400 terms and now have a maximum of 25 sources. Views must not cite work that is unpublished information, and any numbers should provide just general generalizations, perhaps maybe perhaps not brand brand new information. Numbers should be initial. Views are submitted by invite through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters into the Editor should discuss just articles posted in this log, and become submitted within couple of years associated with the article’s last book. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, don’t have any more than eight sources, and must not cite unpublished work or information. Letters are going to be posted in the discernment regarding the Editor-in-Chief. Writers of accepted letters see web web page proofs before book. Only changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. Regular book costs apply. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name regarding the format should be followed by the letter of “Letter to your Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name perhaps not follow this format, it shall be standardised because of the publisher.
- Letters to your Editor reactions respond to a Letter to Editor at no greater size compared to letter that is original. Writers whose work is talked about in A page to your Editor will typically be invited to offer an answer. If accepted, writers will dsicover web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix grammar that is inadvertent/introduced spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name associated with format should be followed by the letter of “Response to Letter towards the Editor: Title of initial article being Discussed”. When your name perhaps perhaps perhaps not follow this structure, it shall be standardised because of the publisher.
- Reports and suggestions provide a listing of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work groups, task forces, along with other collaboratives. They shall be subject to peer review and needs to be modifiable in reaction to criticisms. They truly are typically only 3,600 terms in total. All numbers and tables needs to be initial.
Endocrine Community Statements
- Clinical Practice recommendations are manufactured by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded practice that is clinical. These are developed with input from community committees and users.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned by the Endocrine Society to offer analyses that are statistical help its Clinical Practice tips.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned by the Endocrine Society for the Clinical Practice recommendations. These reviews address a definite medical concern by gathering and summarizing empirical proof that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives of this community’s Clinical Practice instructions that health health health supplement or touch upon developments into the condition area considering that the period of book of the Guideline.
- Policy views depend on founded Society policy roles and manufactured by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the account.
- Research Guides are produced by an expert composing group with input from community committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed by a writing team beneath the way of an Endocrine Society appointed seat with the aim of synthesizing research and determining gaps when you look at the clinical literary works. They are developed with input from Society committees and users.
- Consensus Statements give a comprehensive assessment by a specialist panel of the systematic or medical problem that may consist of ungraded tips. Submitted by Endocrine Society work teams, other society that is professional teams, task forces, along with other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Usage of Peer Review: All submissions are at the mercy of peer that is external as instructed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated by the Endocrine Society and selected outside specialists, and (2) conference abstracts, which, whenever posted being a health health supplement to Journal regarding the Endocrine Society, have already been evaluated by the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more about the advantages of account when you look at the Endocrine Society, please look at the known Member pros page associated with the Endocrine Society’s internet site.
Web Web Web Page Costs
- Endocrine Society people: $99 per PDF page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society users: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Writers have the choice of earning their article start Access if you are paying an extra $3,000 for Open Access book, which include A cc-by license, PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access in the log web site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
If you distribute your manuscript into the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer option (B2J) through Editorial Manager and it’s also accepted for book, you can easily claim a single-use code entitling one https://eliteessaywriters.com to a $250 discount in your manuscript’s publication costs, aside from the CC-BY Open Access option, in case it is posted in 2019, or perhaps a 10% discount on the manuscript’s book costs, like the CC-BY Open Access choice, when it is posted in 2020. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at firstname.lastname@example.org.